Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Big "Sorry"

It came to my attention today that a post, and subsequent article, that I posted a few weeks ago titled "What I learned from a Cross-dresser..." may have been taken as being directed towards my pastor Kevin Galloway, or any of the other pastors for that matter, at Countryside Christian Church, my home church.

I just want to publically say that:

It was not directed towards them at all but was rather meant to be a reflection back on my childhood, of which they were not involved at all.

So if anyone out there read this post and gleaned from it that I was directing horrible arrows at Countryside, I have to say to you to forget that notion entirely. It was not, and is not directed towards them in any way whatsoever, but was rather just a reflection of poor writing ability on my part.

So I say to you, and to the wonderfully cool guys at Countryside...OOPS!!! My Bad...

:(

No comments: