Saturday, November 22, 2008

talking...

I had no idea what to blog about, or what to title it so I just wrote "talking" as the title.

The week has been wierd. I was like really violently ill for about 6 hours Monday night/Tuesday morning...

I ginked up my knee...

Lost two days of work...

Just generally struggle with life this week.

It would be safe to say that I have a whole host of issues, known and some unknown to many of you (and most likely me as well) that give me a great deal of anger, depression, frustration, hopelessness etc...

The real big problem is that there are these really cool phrases that tell me I can leave all that stuff behind and get on with my life, things like:

Leave it at the cross...Let go and Let God...

It all sounds great, but it really just ticks me off because I always ask the question "how?" and no one can answer me. Sometimes I get glimpses of what that looks like, but most of the time I just get angry, frustrated, depressed, and feel hopeless.

What say you?

No comments: